Which one are you anticipating the most?

Missy

Pick one  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Blade: Trinity

2. Spiderman 2

3. Punisher

Why Blade III over SMII? Oh... I know why. It's because HHH is in it. ;)

HA! If he is, then that's even more of a reason, but I honestly didn't know that when I posted. I'm just a total mark for the Blade movies.

Why Blade III over SMII?  Oh... I know why.  It's because HHH is in it. ;)

HA! If he is, then that's even more of a reason, but I honestly didn't know that when I posted. I'm just a total mark for the Blade movies.

Scary thing: it's true. Blade: Trinity (11th one down on the cast list.)

Blade was awesome, but Blade II was only okay. So I hope this one is as good as the first. But I'm afraid we're going to see wrestling moves and shit. And that has nothing to do with HHH. When Blade busted out a suplex in the second film I groaned, because I knew -- I just knew -- that was going to usher in a wrestler for the third one. At the time I thought Rock or Goldberg.

I'm not even familliar with the Punisher, in terms of stories or anything, but I'm very much looking forward to it. That said, Spiderman 2 will top that even more. Have yet to see Blade 2 so I'm not sure about Trinity. I do NOT want to see Catwoman because I can't begin to see how it relates to Batman at all - Halle Berry's character isn't Selina Kyle - and I don't think much of Berry anyway.

Spider Man 2

Look at X-men and X2. The first introduced the cast, the concept of mutants and the story of the X-Men themself. Gave X2 much more freedom in its storytelling. Really have the hopes, that this will be also true for SM 2.

I´m gonna watch Blade (surely not because of HHH) and Punisher, but i´m not too crazy about them.

everything but catwoman. the breakdown is as follows

SMII - Dr. Octopus

Blade III - if this instalment is as bad or worse than the previous two, they can have my 8 bucks on a silver platter.

Hellboy - finally a role where Ron Pearlmen doesnt need makeup

Punisher - jerry bruckhimer and michael bay only wish they could tackle this project; a dude who just goes around acing people with a never ending arsenal

when does fantastic four come out?? i cant wait to go make fun of that one opening night...

What the hell is Catwoman about anyway?  What's the storyline??? :blink:

From SuperHeroHype.com

Catwoman is the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips (Halle Berry), a woman who can’t seem to stop apologizing for her own existence. She works as a graphic designer for Hedare Beauty, a mammoth cosmetics company on the verge of releasing a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy.

What happens next changes Patience forever. In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into a woman with the strength, speed, agility and ultra-keen senses of a cat. With her newfound prowess and feline intuition, Patience becomes Catwoman, a sleek and stealthy creature balancing on the thin line between good and bad. Like any wild cat, she’s dangerous, elusive and untamed.

Out to settle a few scores, Catwoman’s adventures are complicated by a burgeoning relationship with Tom Lone (Benjamin Bratt), a cop who has fallen for Patience but cannot shake his fascination with the mysterious Catwoman who appears to be responsible for a string of crime sprees plaguing the city.

Oscar-nominee Sharon Stone plays beautiful cosmetics icon Laurel Hedare and Lambert Wilson is George Hedare, Laurel’s pompous husband and owner of Hedare Beauty.

One word: UGGH!

In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into ...

uh... WTF!?

My thoughts exactly. Then again, Catwoman's origin in Batman Returns was pretty lame too -- she fell to her apparent death and was licked by ally cats.

Still, at least Batan Returns has some kind of appeal to comic fans and casual movie watchers.