Transformers Animated

JackFetch

I loved the first part but, yeah, I got major problems with the two episodes over all. I really liked the Substitute Autobots (I like any shout out to the Legion) but, over-all, I can't really see what point there was to this two parter. The status quo didn't change, the only thing that happened is Sari showing she has some degree of control over her robot mode. The story could have probably be a done in one. The Sari part was the only thing pushing it into a larger than one part story. Did we even get a good explanation on how Soundwave built himself?

That all said, I am really getting tired of everything being solved by processor over matter.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

How soundwave built himself? Ummm I'm not sure I know the episode he was first in was Sound & Fury back in S1. As far as the story u can tell that S3 was supposed to air back in December last year because the first part took place at Xmas time. The best part of the second part was Prime and Soundwave having Guitar Wars LOL

According to imdb the final eps are:

Decepticon Air

This Is Why I Hate Machines

Endgame Part 1

Endgame Part 2

No "official" word on a season 4 but there's hope

How soundwave built himself? Ummm I'm not sure I know the episode he was first in was Sound & Fury back in S1.
Sorry, meant to say rebuilt.

But yeah, I think I might cut it some slack since it was supposed to be the Christmas episode. At least we didn't get an episode entitled "Bots a Wonderful Life" where Optimus doubts himself and is shown a world where he never existed. So, okay, in light of that and Wreck-Gar, episode didn't suck as badly as originally stated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Decepticon Air was last week and it was awesome This Is Why I Hate Machines just aired this morning and omg I GeekGasmed!!! The toy actually came first as a Target Exclusive Repaint and now it's in TFA Cannon sooo awesome!

Here's why:

7e5e12ce.jpg68c2e3c8.jpg

Guest DCAUFan1051
Awesome episode again! Yeah I especially loved when Shockwave finally changed over to his G1 color scheme. And Jazz is finally free from dumbass Sentinel's command! Jazz is my favorite bot in this entire seires.

Even though Blurr died and everything in the beginning of the season I would love to see a Jazz & Blurr centric Transformers: Animated cartoon. Endgame Part 1 is up next saturday. I've liked Jazz in this ever since season 2 when he first appeared in "Elite Guard" Now that I have the DVD's and everything I've got back and rewatched these shows and I must say it's not as bad as I first thought. Plus the fact that they changed the Sat Morning timeslot from 10:30AM at 8AM helps out alot! I'm still holding out hope for a Season 4. I'm also hoping that the Season 3 DVD's are gonna be chocked full of bonuses... not just a photo gallery and a few shorts. Below is a april fools day drawing by Derrick J. Wyatt and some of the images have come true except a few of them including Rodimus in car mode which I'm still waiting for:

AprilFoolsForRealDJW.jpg

I think my favorite part of Decepticon Air is that someone finally had an actual reason for having Hammer Space (Transwarp pocket in my stomach.) That kinda made me laugh. All in all, looking forward to next week, hopefully it will rock and, if this is the end, hopefully we finally get a reason for Sari's continued existence.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I think my favorite part of Decepticon Air is that someone finally had an actual reason for having Hammer Space (Transwarp pocket in my stomach.) That kinda made me laugh. All in all, looking forward to next week, hopefully it will rock and, if this is the end, hopefully we finally get a reason for Sari's continued existence.

yeah I think we will and since her "growing" up or upgrade she's not as annoying anymore at least not to me. Did you watch This is Why i Hate Machines?

yeah I think we will and since her "growing" up or upgrade she's not as annoying anymore at least not to me. Did you watch This is Why i Hate Machines?

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode also. Captain Fanzone is one of my favorite characters in that, he is a good representative of how most normal people would react to giant robots. No awe, and they're amazing. No irrational hatred for the sake of hatred. He has a genuine beef with all these machines and, yeah, it's probably not going to change but he also knows they can be useful. Sentinel Prime is, meanwhile, still the character I want to see shoved out into space. He's very lawful neutral and, yes, he kinda means well, but he's more about the law then the occasional need to put the people in front of the law.

Oh, and the expression on Lugnut's face at Shockwave being called Megatron's most loyal subject? Priceless and I hope it goes somewhere.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode also. Captain Fanzone is one of my favorite characters in that, he is a good representative of how most normal people would react to giant robots. No awe, and they're amazing. No irrational hatred for the sake of hatred. He has a genuine beef with all these machines and, yeah, it's probably not going to change but he also knows they can be useful. Sentinel Prime is, meanwhile, still the character I want to see shoved out into space. He's very lawful neutral and, yes, he kinda means well, but he's more about the law then the occasional need to put the people in front of the law.

Oh, and the expression on Lugnut's face at Shockwave being called Megatron's most loyal subject? Priceless and I hope it goes somewhere.

yeah they're really gonna have a lot to cram into Endgame Parts 1-2... one of the reasons I truly hate SP is he will throw his own guys in the brig that's effed up. I sooo wished when Optimus and Sentinel were having their fights Optimus would just have taken out his axe and sliced SP's chin in half. lol :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

my main complaint about TF: Animated in the 3rd season is the episodes seem like they are tooo fast paced.

Endgame Part 1 just aired and I was left with a lackluster feeling. Here's hoping part 2 next week has more epicness!!

Guest DCAUFan1051

Endgame Part 2 just aired and wow epic!!!! Very awesome ending.... we'll find out at Botcon May 28-31 whether or not it has been truly cancelled or if there's a Season 4 down the line.

If this is the last season, I will be very disappointed. While it was epic, I still felt like we had no real answers about Sari. Along the same lines, it seemed like if you were voiced by Cree Summer, you just fell to the wayside. Female Starscream just appeared in the one episode this season and then she went poof. Blackarachnia is just kinda of left to her own devices in the past. I want another season not just because it would be awesome but because there are just too many plot holes for my own tastes.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I completely agree there are many plotholes..... but then again there were many plotholes is Season 2 and I thought that they wrapped them up nicely in Transwarped. I think this is one of those TV shows that is going to be subject to fan outcry and will return in time. Whether it's on CN or not I dunno Hasbro just inked the final details on the deal with discovery channel. Hasbro/Discovery strike final Deal for NEW Network now whether TFA would be included I dunno, but here's hoping.

Guest DCAUFan1051
We have confirmation from Botcon that there will be no fourth season. Well, that's just prime.

yup it's true... they said that TFA will not be in animation anymore.... however nothing was mentioned about a comic continuation or some other form of media. It was an awesome run... even though at first I felt very negatively about it. I came around and S3 did that for me. For any of you E-2 TF Fans check out TFW2005 for all Botcon updates.

• 6 months later...