Viewtiful Joe 2 Official!

Mr. Keith

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the biggest VG fan, but I can appreciate it for what it is. It'd be cool if they threw it on the Xbox too, and had some sort of multiplayer Live support.

X-box live is very over rated. It would be better if they put on PC so we could play it online for free.

Screw PS2. God Forbid Gamecube have a great exclusive third party game.

Besides having 40 new types of enemies

:OMG:

Screw PS2. God Forbid Gamecube have a great exclusive third party game.

A-men, Cheap.

And Yoda I doubt they'd bring it to the X-Box. I might be wrong but I really don't think that Capcom has ever really supported Microsofts system that much before and wouldn't see any reason for them to start with Joe. Besides that one game with the huge controller*Whose name escapes me* and possilby some others, but it wasn't that many nor do they have any coming out anytime soon. I just don't think their that big on Microsoft.

And Yoda I doubt they'd bring it to the X-Box. I might be wrong but I really don't think that Capcom has ever really supported Microsofts system that much before and wouldn't see any reason for them to start with Joe. Besides that one game with the huge controller*Whose name escapes me* and possilby some others, but it wasn't that many nor do they have any coming out anytime soon. I just don't think their that big on Microsoft.

Steel Battalion -- and I don't think it will come to the Xbox, I'd just like to see some sort of downloadable content, online co-op, and/or fighting on Live.

Yeah, having an Online version would be cool, pity Nintendo doesn't have any faith in the Online market.

Also wanted to add that along with Joe 2, the PS2 will also be getting the original Viewtiful Joe sometime in the fall. Wow..... there goes another game that use to be exclusive. <_<

Also wanted to add that along with Joe 2, the PS2 will also be getting the original Viewtiful Joe sometime in the fall. Wow..... there goes another game that use to be exclusive. <_<

You know, I've never understood that mentality. Why do games have to be exclusive to one system? I understand first-party titles (RE: Mario, Zelda, Halo, Ico), but what's it matter if a certain Capcom game is ported to another system?

You know, I've never understood that mentality. Why do games have to be exclusive to one system? I understand first-party titles (RE: Mario, Zelda, Halo, Ico), but what's it matter if a certain Capcom game is ported to another system?

They really shouldn't be, but most of them are and considering the fact that as a huge GC fan and seeing over dozens of games going to PS2 and/or X-Box only *ala Punisher, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, GTA and even the latest Godzilla game, even though it sold really well on the GC* it's nice to actually have a reason to own a GC besides just Nintendos games. Now Joes gone to PS2 and while it'll probably make alot more money, it's depressing as a Nintendo fan to see yet another reason to own a Game Cube gone to another system.

• 2 weeks later...
It doesnt matter if Joe is coming out to the ps2 or not, that doesnt change the fact that I wont play that game. I never liked the the first Viewtiful Joe.

I smell a flame war coming on.

Better yet, instead of a flame war lets just make a rule that anyone who dares disrespect the name Viewtiful Joe gets banned and have him be the first person who joins that prestigious list. :toothy:

It doesnt matter if Joe is coming out to the ps2 or not, that doesnt change the fact that I wont play that game. I never liked the the first Viewtiful Joe.

I smell a flame war coming on.

Better yet, instead of a flame war lets just make a rule that anyone who dares disrespect the name Viewtiful Joe gets banned and have him be the first person who joins that prestigious list. :toothy:

Since I'm on the fence with that game, I'd probably have to ban myself as well -- or at least give myself a suspension.