Superman: Man of Steel

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That little thing at the end with Superman and Lois seemed a little weird to me, hopefully it will play better in the movie. Other than that, it looks really good. I really think this will be the best Superman movie since Superman II, granted that's a really low bar, but Superman II is a very good movie. We'll see...

Y'know, this looks like it could be a lot of fun. Especially after the last movie, which wasn’t as bad as some made it out to be, but just felt kind of flat and uninspired. I like seeing Michael Shannon in roles like this too. That guy is awesome.

But man, why is everything grey? There's an image at the top of this page that has Superman standing outside on a clear day and it's still so god damn grey. It's Superman, give me a bit of colour and brightness guys. I’m pretty sure all those explosions are happening in the trailer because nobody can see what the fuck is happening around them, because everything is either grey or in darkness.

I just feel sorry for Superman, since he gets his powers from the sun, and the sun on this earth must suck pretty hard.

• 3 weeks later...