What new PS2 games are you looking forward to?

Drubot

Post your thoughts on Rogue Galaxy once you get some playing time. I am usually my friends' goto guy when it comes to videogame stuffs but I've been bad about staying up with it all the past couple months. A friend has been bugging me about that game because it seems cool but he doesn't know if he wants it. He asked me what I know about it and I simply don't.

That said, Ar Tonelico has been dancing on the fringes of my mind for ps2 games

After playing for a couple of hours, all I got to say is Rouge Galaxy owns my life for the time being.

It's just an incredibly fun game, and so far the story has sucked me in, much faster than FFXII got me in. Obviously, there is good company behind this game, and it shows. The game plays a bit like a mix of FFXII, Dragon Quest, and the Dark Cloud/Chronicle games. The battles take place in real time, like FFXII's, however instead of being a hybrid of menus and real time like in FF, they are pure real time here. You have one buton for your main weapon and one for your sub weapon, a block button, and a sub menu you use for picking your abilities/magic/items from which are simaltaneously used once picked. I'm loving it so far. I'll post more once I get deeper in.