Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs... themselves

Cash

Who's not getting shellshocked?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Set Up

This fight is to the death. Each competitor has access to their weapon of choice (Raph - Sai, Don - Bo, etc.). There can be only one winner.

I know who I'm going with, but I'll come back with my answer and why later.

No matter what, this fight has to come down to Leo and Raph.

Agreed. I'm going with Raphael, if only because Leo might be hesitant to kill, whereas if Raph got really pissed he'd just fuck everybody over. :ph34r:

I'll most likely change my mind on this tomorrow.

No matter what, this fight has to come down to Leo and Raph.

Agreed. I'm going with Raphael, if only because Leo might be hesitant to kill, whereas if Raph got really pissed he'd just fuck everybody over. :ph34r:

That's a most excellent point. Leo wouldn't want to kill anyone, especially one of his brothers. Raph, however, just needs an excuse to cut loose.

Having said that, my vote goes to Raphael.

Don could invent some sort of contraption that would destroy them all instantly, like Batman in the Tower of Babel series. Mike's just the fun loving party guy that would get fucked royally.

Raph, is a ticking time bomb. However, his anger causes him to lose focus. Leo could exploit that (easily) and subdue Raph without killing him. I'm going to say Leo.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll go with Leo too - he's got the best weapons of the 4 - I've always wondered how bad fucking nunchucks could hurt somebody with swords....

I've been hit with a bo staff (by a trained professional), which is similar enough to nunchucks, and trust me when I say it hurts like bloody Hell. Granted, the sword can cut you, but nunchucks, being solid pieces of wood, will hurt more.

I'll go with Leo too - he's got the best weapons of the 4 - I've always wondered how bad fucking nunchucks could hurt somebody with swords....

I've been hit with a bo staff (by a trained professional), which is similar enough to nunchucks, and trust me when I say it hurts like bloody Hell. Granted, the sword can cut you, but nunchucks, being solid pieces of wood, will hurt more.

Oh, I don't doubt it. It's just that it seems like the enemy has to be 2 feet in front of you to actually use them, whereas swords - depending on the length, naturally - have a longer reach. It'd be more risky to be Michaelangelo rather than Leonardo, if you get where I'm coming from.

I'll chime in here with a little experience. I'm a black belt in karate and we had to choose a weapon to be trained fully in (we learned a little on everything), I chose the sai. I had to spar with somebody who was trained on kitana blades. Now, the sai that I was using was only 21 inches long (that includes hilt) whereas the kitana blades are easily 28 inches... just in the blade. So, if you look at the size comparison alone, I should easliy have got my ass handed to me. I disarmed him.

Conclusion? It doesn't matter how big the weapon is if you know how to use it.

I'll chime in here with a little experience. I'm a black belt in karate and we had to choose a weapon to be trained fully in (we learned a little on everything), I chose the sai. I had to spar with somebody who was trained on kitana blades. Now, the sai that I was using was only 21 inches long (that includes hilt) whereas the kitana blades are easily 28 inches... just in the blade. So, if you look at the size comparison alone, I should easliy have got my ass handed to me. I disarmed him.

Conclusion? It doesn't matter how big the weapon is if you know how to use it.

Say that to me after I run your ass down in a tank. :P

I'll chime in here with a little experience.  I'm a black belt in karate and we had to choose a weapon to be trained fully in (we learned a little on everything), I chose the sai.  I had to spar with somebody who was trained on kitana blades.  Now, the sai that I was using was only 21 inches long (that includes hilt) whereas the kitana blades are easily 28 inches... just in the blade.  So, if you look at the size comparison alone, I should easliy have got my ass handed to me.  I disarmed him. 

Conclusion?  It doesn't matter how big the weapon is if you know how to use it.

Say that to me after I run your ass down in a tank. :P

Touche mi gordo amigo.