Singles: Flirt up Your Life

Missy

Singles: Flirt up Your Life Announced

Fire up this "relationship" simulator and get your digital groove on.

April 27, 2004 - Can't find a date? No matter, Eidos has come to your rescue. In a recent press release, the company announced they have snatched the publishing rights to Singles: Flirt up Your Life. Developed by the German company Rotobee, Flirt up Your Life will explore the infinitely intriguing courtship of digital love birds. Of course, they won't start in love; you'll have to get them there. Still, the mind boggles with visions of flesh-toned textures and rendered curves. Oh, yeah!

"Eidos is taking the idea of reality simulation up several notches to a new, unhindered level of gameplay, offering consumers the opportunity to not only develop relationships and manipulate character interactions, but to also take on a voyeuristic role that is so popular in today's reality television shows," said Tom Marx, Project Manager at Eidos."

You'll play matchmaker, choosing among a dozen unique characters. Once you've chosen two lonely candidates, you'll throw them into a sparse apartment to begin their lives together as neutral roommates. Depending on your actions, a couple can either hate each other or end up discovering "levels beyond friendship," as the Eidos press release put it. Translation: your cyber couple will be making sweet virtual love all night long.

The graphic engine will render such bedroom shenanigans in full 3D, as well as afford you ample opportunity to decorate apartments with a roster of furnishings. The press release further elobaroated on the visuals:

"the character models are highly detailed, offering realistic facial expressions and 'true to life' displays of the human body that can all be appreciated as the game progresses."

Look for Singles: Flirt up Your Life as an online download this summer. Until then, gaze at some saucy shots from the game on the media page.

-- Juan Castro

(source)

link to pictures

I say it's got titties, sounds good to me.

Is that going to be the "Where's the pussy shots?" of Earth-2?

Probably so. Once this place has been around for 3 years, we'll be able to use it and tell everyone, "Yeah, we're old skool. You don't understand the joke!" I can't wait to be old school.

Probably so. Once this place has been around for 3 years, we'll be able to use it and tell everyone, "Yeah, we're old skool. You don't understand the joke!" I can't wait to be old school.

I honestly can't stop laughing at that -- and I don't know why.

Anyway, someone has to use that line in their sig.

It's all mine, baby!  Only 700 more days until it can qualify for old schoolness.

Take a look at the date March 5, 2006 on the calendar. :D

It was just an estimation. I can't possibly be bothered doing simple addition. :doh:

• 4 months later...

Aw can I be old skool too?

Anyway, played a demo of this crap...it's highly boring and uneventful and a bitch overall to play..

Thumbs down.