Question about the News folder

slothian

I was just idly browsing through the folder, despite not being a comic reader, and something struck me. Does DC not have any news to report at all? It seems to be predominantly Marvel and smaller companies.

Is this Mike's Marvel bias infiltrating the forums in a subtle way?!?!?!? :P

All of the news you see is what's sent to me from various publishers and PR contacts. Until recently (RE: last week) DC ignored my pleas for news. So it wasn't my Marvel bias at all. In fact, I want to make sure all companies are represented equally, no matter their size or my feelings towards them.

My contact within DC said we'd begin to receive news by the end of last week, but, as you can see, nothing came. I'm thinking that's because of Wizard World Chicago. Hopefully that will change soon. If nothing arrives by the end of this week, I'll shoot them another e-mail.

It should also be noted that this is the reason we haven't featured DC's comics in the Is It Wednesday Yet? segments: all e-mails until recently went unanswered. Also, from what I've been told, they don't give advance copies -- not even for review.