• 2 months later...
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I hate that I'm kind of relieved that there's been less terrible behavior than I anticipated, but there hasn't been none.

As bad as "But what about the movie I wanted to see?" is, "Maybe this means Joss will fix it and it won't suck" makes me want to burn the entire planet to the ground and start over.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That bit that looks like the climactic battle with all the stuff coming out of the buildings and that red light suffusing everything. That looks really really really really shit. 

Hard pass. At least, in exchange for money. 

Oh, and Cyborg still looks crap and it still feels weird that this is the character they promoted to the league to fulfil diversity requirements. DCAU got it right the first time. Why is the lineup of the movie Justice League at the mercy of Geoff John's obsession with a character who isn't even in these films yet. Ditch Hal, use John. I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't feel like a Justice League without a Green Lantern.