Need a little help

James D.

The only one I can think of right now is Elfen Lied. I don't know if that helps at all?

Great! I've been meaning to watch that series forever, but I never find the time to get around to it. I have about 12-15 animes I own, but haven't watched yet. :-\

Keep 'em coming if you find anymore. Believe me, this is leading to something cool a ways down the road if I can get enough examples.

A Cowboy beebop character profile has this:

Gren was a soldier in the Titan War, and fought in the same platoon as Vicious. During a battle, Gren noticed a tiny music box that Vicious was carrying. Gren heard the tune on the little music box, and asked if he could play the tune on his saxophone after the war ended. Vicious gave him the box, which Gren carried as a memento for years after the war's end.

Later, Gren was accused of being a spy. At that time, Vicious turned on Gren. While in prison, Gren was subjected to powerful drugs, which threw his hormones off balance and made him grow breasts.

After his escape from jail, Gren worked as a saxophone player at The Rester House in a town called Blue Crow, which is located on the Callisto moon. One night at the bar, Gren met Julia. He told her about the music box Vicious gave him. Julia told Gren to open it, he did so and found a listening device Vicious had used to frame him.

and a WikiAnswers entry has this:

What is the music box tune that Suitengu Choji plays in the anime Speed Grapher?

That's all I could find.