Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

James D.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am pretty excited for this. I just hope I their all pretty goods characters and not just one good character with the other two being lamers.

And I'm still waiting for Sonic to be announced in the game. At this point, I'm afraid he won't be and that'll be a real huge shame. But I'm hoping they'll mention him at the last minute.

• 1 month later...

Rumor has it the real reason for the delay in SSBB's release is for other companies to submit requests to include their characters in the game. This is just a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but if that is the case, people may yet get their wish for a Mega Man appearance.

entry_banner.jpg

kingdedede.jpg

The self-proclaimed king of Dream Land formally joins the brawl! Mechanizing his wooden mallet, he delivers a mighty, earth-shaking blow!

He joins as a member of the heavyweight class alongside Bowser and Donkey Kong. Can he defeat Kirby?!

kingdedede_071025a-l.jpg

kingdedede_071025c-l.jpg

kingdedede_071025b-l.jpg

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

I like this. A lot. The game needed another "heavyweight", and Dedede is certainly a good choice.

• 2 weeks later...