Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Xbox Live just reached a new low--someone sent me a profanity-laced voice message because I beat them at........You Don't Know Jack!

Sigh.

My response to such messages, as always, is to just fuck with them by saying something like "Cry some more. Your tears are delicious." And I always know that they will send me a message virtually identical to their first--"You fucking f*ggot, play me again you fucking piece of shit. I'll kick your ass, f*ggot!"

Sure enough...

See, that's why I generally play solo. I also got my hands on YDKJ, and I seriously considered lifting my self imposed ban on the shower of bastards I always seem to run across on XBL, but I have absolutely no desire to have my sexual orientation called into question by a twelve year old boy.

I used to let the assholes get to me, but a few years ago, I just decided the best way to deal with them is to just mess with them. If they call me a f*g, I'll send a message back that says something as simple as, "I love you." And the more nasty messages they send me, the more I fuck with them. Eventually, they give up. And I am win. :smilewinkgrin:

So, I'm moving in with Michelle today, as many of you already new. I'll be back online Tuesday night, with any luck.

The greatest exchange of the move is as follows:

Preston: I own entirely too many books.

Michelle: I've found through my many moves that the books are the worst. It helps to offset the boxes with super light stuff.

Preston: Offset? Do I look like some kind of wizard doctor to you? All the books. One giant fucking box.

Michelle: Oh. My. God.

Preston: Yeah, you can keep referring to me as such.