• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Facebook will constantly do mockup ads for The Cure For The Common Podcast's Facebook page to push their pageboosting features. It has a habit of using a photo from out Facebook page and matching it with the text that normally is used for our episode posts....which is from the top thing on the E2 mainpage, therefore.....

Odd ad.png

• 1 month later...

Showgirls, Passions, It Happens, My science brain hurts, Bad movie, My Little Pony, Showgirls, Optimistic Opinion, News Quote, Trailer, Showgirls, Sarcastic Defense, Movie I Watched, This following quote, Showgirls, Yes, Angry Mental Breakdown that turns out to be nothing, Recipe, Movie Suggestion, Obvious Typo, Draft, Showgirls, Stephen Universe, Not So Subtle Attempt to get the topic back on subject, Overly Long comparison that is ultimately unneccesary, Ian Wilson Insult, peaceful attempt to change the subject, Ruining if Childhood Memories through overthinking, Tv News, Showgirls, C2E2 planning, Podcast Thoughts, Power Rangers, Disney, Justified Anger, Unjustified Anger, Accidental Double Post, Brick Joke, Showgirls

Okay, I think that is the most Will Ackerman post ever that perfectly sums up the last 9,999 posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every year for my birthday, I host a Bad Movie Night. Most years, there's some kind of theme but, this year, I decided to do something different. Behold Revenge of the D12.

m9C9D3g.jpg

Basically, people roll a twelve sided die and that's what we're watching. Some of them are bad episodes of TV shows, other basically exist as traps for Roller's Choice. None of them are so wretched that they can't be riffed on which is the point.

I basically realize that I am a shit human being and must be stopped but it's my for my birthday and I'm making them cake. Least they can do is suffer for my amusement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2017 at 0:10 AM, Kscriv said:

So Facebook will constantly do mockup ads for The Cure For The Common Podcast's Facebook page to push their pageboosting features. It has a habit of using a photo from out Facebook page and matching it with the text that normally is used for our episode posts....which is from the top thing on the E2 mainpage, therefore.....

That is awesome.

Facebook is really obnoxious about purchasing ads for "fan pages."

(Are they even called fan pages anymore?)

I'm gonna be honest. I have a family and they suck. You all, along with a smaller group of other people? You rock. You rock better than my actual blood. I fucking love you all. Never forget that you have the love of a drunk gay guy in Ohio! I think you can at least get a good buck fifty off that. I'm not sure on local exchange rates on love, let alone gay male platonic love.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In that Fort Ian doesn't get hooked up with Internet until tomorrow  (at my most optimistic - British ISPs do not have a good record of punctuality), I had a cheap night in (No TV either btw). How cheap? I spent my entire evening when I got in from work doing a jigsaw puzzle, called a "wasjig".

It's amazing that such an exciting, dynamic man is still single....

• 2 weeks later...

Marking this super boring assignment for a colleague because she's buried in shit. Student writes:

"Dogs are awesome and they’re my personal favorite, they’re very lively, loving and emotional, they show what they care for and love to play and have fun, they also can be super passionate lovers that want nothing but people love and compassion which is awesome."

3BrF1dm8TlS6j0ZA4znr_Confused%20George%2

"... they also can be super passionate lovers that want nothing but people love and compassion which is awesome..."

abcde.gif

"they also can be super passionate lovers"

what-is-that.gif