Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in San francisco a couple days ago, saw every comic shop (Isotope and Comix Experience are the best shops), saw every professional sports game, ate at some awesome restaurants, and I rode every form of transportation.

Even the rickshaw?

Is it sad the only reasons I want to go to San Fransisco is to get my picture taken in front of the Full House house (that's oddly repetitive.) or to have some authentic Rice-a-Roni?

My classes this term should be pretty fun. In reverse order, the class I have at noon-thirty covers the history of Imperial Russia, biology course at nine-fifty (or from one to four for lab, depending on the day) that I don't really care that much about but the prof is pretty fun, and an eight-thirty for which I will be reading a book on Brazilian transgender prostitutes, the cover of which may make a few of you question your sexuality (or at least the binary system that you may think in).

Not getting into my writing class but I'm taking Native American History so my mom will be thrilled to hear about that. Why do I feel like I'll be writing a paper on the history of our tribe for the final?

Also, I'm taking Decorative Style Through the Ages. This might be the gayest thing I have done in awhile and I have a sneaking suspicion I may have done something... interesting on New Years.

Today, a woman I've known for 10 years said to me, "Oh, I see you're sporting a beard now."

All I could do was say, "Yeah," as if I haven't had it for 11 years. And it's not like she hasn't seen me in ages. No, I see this lady several times a day throughout the work week.

Today, a woman I've known for 10 years said to me, "Oh, I see you're sporting a beard now."

All I could do was say, "Yeah," as if I haven't had it for 11 years. And it's not like she hasn't seen me in ages. No, I see this lady several times a day throughout the work week.

Atleast you can grow a beard! I'm stuck with a goatee thing.

Don't feel bad. At least you don't have the constantly shave to keep your face looking decent when you put your mind to it. I really have a beard because I'm too lazy to shave on a regular basis.

Don't feel bad. At least you don't have the constantly shave to keep your face looking decent when you put your mind to it. I really have a beard because I'm too lazy to shave on a regular basis.

Still, it would be nice to have one....

Hey, the windows for quotes turn a different colour for each different person.

It stops changing colors after so many people. As for the not being able to grow a beard, small price to pay for getting to keep the hair on your head. I'd have a smooth face if it meant not this balding shit.

It stops changing colors after so many people. As for the not being able to grow a beard, small price to pay for getting to keep the hair on your head. I'd have a smooth face if it meant not this balding shit.

Well, at christmas, I went for a drink with three of my brothers, the three of them range from balding, to baldish, to starting the process and me. My dads bald too, so, basically, unless something magical happens, I'm fucked.

We beardless envy you bearded people, you get to touch it, and rub it to make it look like your pondering something. Maybe its the meaning of life, or what to have for lunch, we don't know, we don't have the wisdom of the beard.

After that bollocks interlude, shame about the windows. It's 3AM, now to go back to my Raw/iMPACT recaps in the wrestling thread.

I would guess Deborah, except she doesn't go into the lab.

Linda wouldn't say that. She's not that flighty.

And you don't see Cheryl every week.

So...?

Have I ever said how I love the direction of the change of subjects in the randomness thread? Possibly one of my favorite places on the boards.

Caribou is a fun word to say.

Peach cobbler is nice to say too.

I had a mars bar earlier, it tasted too chocolatey and wasn't very nice.

For anyone following in the wrestling thread during TNA VS WWE, I had salt and vinegar crisps.

I had a mars bar earlier, it tasted too chocolatey and wasn't very nice.

I love British Mars Bars. The closest thing we have in the states is Milky Way but it's not quite the same. The nougat is a little off in flavor.

We have Milky Way's too, and your right, the nougats just not the same, it's too white and milky, the nougat.

Have you ever tried a fried mars bar? They dip it in batter, and fry it, it sounds disgusting, and.....it is, but it's something you need to try before you die.