Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going back in this thread to something that bothered me a little. Yes, Pippa Middleton is attractive and fit. I don't know that it justifies all the coverage she's got. On top of that, isn't there a deal where only the bride wears white? I'm sure Kate okayed the outfit, but still. Tough deal when you looked as great as Kate did but everyone's going on about her sister because she got to wear a dress that was inherently sexier.

I prefer Kate, she's a DILF, a PILF and a future QILF.

I love that ass shot and I'll admit that when I saw Pippa at the end of the coverage on the small TV in the pub I was at, I said, who the hell is that! But if you google her and look at the first half a dozen pics to come up, I'd take Kate every time over her sister.

But you know they both like it dirty ;)

Today I managed to-

Get two limited edition Banksy posters

banksy-tesco-value-petrol-bomb-poster.jpg

Get some sweet shirts-

43859_a.jpg

Plus a "I want no part of your new world order" US banknote shirt and a tesco logo style "Fiasco" shirt.

Got a calamari salad for lunch

Got Walking Dead Vol 11 cheap

Came home to find the Dragon Gate UK wrestling show had come through the post with an extra free DVD as a sorry for it taking so long.

Got smoked cheeses, cakes and reindeer meat at Ikea (which I'm eating now) and I'm sitting back to watch Jaws.

It's been a really good day, and there's no sign of it stopping. Plus in 30 minutes my cheap swedish beer will be cold!