Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Randomness

Guest TFG1Mike

so I recorded a DVD audio review under 2mins for a news podcast I co host...... in it I had to use Mike's HeadDesk! from Batman 89 lol made so much sense! Mike has had some truly awesome podcasting moments with sound effects! Even though i know it was his actual head hitting the desk. I'll post the link to the podcast ep over in the GCRN thread in self promotion when it's released.

Well, he's partially correct. I guess this means we should expect the rapture in another three days when Jesus rises again.

Well, he's partially correct. I guess this means we should expect the rapture in another three days when Jesus rises again.

Nah, Hogan will have gone to heaven to help Savage from Jesus, only to have to save the day himself.

Well I decided that I no longer wanted to have the dishonor of not saying I have never played a Pokemon game, So I started playing yellow.

Awesomeness.

Did... did you just take that picture literally?

Come on, man. Do I have to put an "I'm being a smart-ass" disclaimer on my posts now?

Except for Return of The Joker, I just realized I'll probably never watch Batman Beyond ever again.

The one reason I might watch Batman Beyond at this point is because it's randomly on The Hub sometimes and I won't feel like changing the channel or it'll be the only thing on. That said, I can totally see myself only popping in the DVDs as a little variety to my background noise while playing a game on the PC or something.

It's hardly the greatest Superhero cartoon, but it's not awful. It's unremarkable, but I think I'll have moods where it'll scratch an itch.

That's the thing, I get the itch to watch BTAS, Superman, Justice League, JLU, and Teen Titans, but never do I have a craving for Batman Beyond. And that's a shame, because it is a good cartoon.

I like the music, I like the universe/neo-Gotham, I like Terry (cheat-y or otherwise, doesn't bother me), I love ancient Bruce, and it led to the awesomesauce that is Return of the Joker, not to mention Batman: The Musical.

I just wish Terry had a good rogues gallery that was used well. Especially when said gallery is inevitably going to be compared with Bruce's.