• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rape Whistle Ronald has a big Brother.

TerrortheClown.jpg

His name is Terror. He is human sized (That's Michelle next to him for scale.) He's confined to that glass box, for now. But he both moves and laughs. I'll be hiding in a bunker from now until forever.

None of us are safe.

...I can still hear his laughter.

Rape Whistle Ronald has a big Brother.

TerrortheClown.jpg

His name is Terror. He is human sized (That's Michelle next to him for scale.) He's confined to that glass box, for now. But he both moves and laughs. I'll be hiding in a bunker from now until forever.

None of us are safe.

...I can still hear his laughter.

He and the Joker need to have a fight. That would be super creepy.

Just now, a teacher came in and asked me to scan his book cover. When he saw my current desktop wallpaper, he said, "What's the fro... oh! That's Doctor Who." From there he asked me who my favorite Doctor is, and he nodded in agreement when I said Jon Pertwee. "He's awesome," he added. Frankly, though, I assumed he was being polite; that he had no clue who I was talking about. However, he then said, "What incarnation is he on now? Tenth? No, eleventh, right? Is he still limited to thirteen?"

"Okay," I thought to myself, "he isn't bullshitting me." After that, we had a brief but fun little chat about Doctor Who.

Even though this guy is a sci-fi writer, he never gave the impression that he even knew about Doctor Who. So to learn that he not only watches both the classic and modern era with his wife, but also knows the rules of the world, yeah, that was cool.

I've slowly come to realize that the only way I'm getting more than a handful of followers on this Twitter is to beg celebrities for retweets, which is the one thing I don't want to do, since I see it far too often.