Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, I can totally see Bulk swinging that way. Skull, his best friend and partner in crime, always failed to notice his attention because Skull was too obsessed with Kimberly. Eventually, Bulk realized the only way to trully get away was to leave Earth entirely. Years later, Skull and his wife, who I choose to believe is Kimberly after a terrible gymnastics accident, drop their kid off at Skull's for the summer. Skull decides he's going to do right by the kid and teach him how to be a Samurai because why the fuck not? Also, Bulk enjoys the occasional Bukkake or, as he likes to call it, a Bulkkake.

So, since a good part of you all are about to be stuck indoors for the better part of a few days, here's a question for you.

Imagine you had the ability to drop everything in the ideal sense, as in, your life stays the same, no major changes, but for whatever reason, the stars have aligned so that you can just go off somewhere for a while and come back, no consequences. Which fictional universe(s) do you go to, and why?

Flickchart, really fun website. It gives you two movies at random and you choose which one you like better all the while making a list of your favorite films of all time. Don't expect your list to be completely accurate at first, but trust me it'll get there. It really makes you think about which film you actually like better, Empire vs Blade Runner, I wanted to kill a baby. Give it a shot.