Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'll be having French Bread Pizza 4 lunch!

Also got my Bond Boxset down off the shelf and took out the 4 Brosnan Films.. gonna watch them for the afternoon. YES even Die Another Day

I just found the Family guy-Something, Something Dark Side.

Anyone want a link, PM me.

I just watched it. I thought it was funny, but they used the F-bombs more than they should have. Just because you can cuss, it doesn't mean you should. I do find it funny that Tom Selleck, Brigitte Nielsen, and Dolph Lundgren all got paid for it. They were in the credits even though they used movie clips.

And just because, here is The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Poster:

118631wholesimpsons.th.jpg

I just found the Family guy-Something, Something Dark Side.

Anyone want a link, PM me.

I just watched it. I thought it was funny, but they used the F-bombs more than they should have. Just because you can cuss, it doesn't mean you should. I do find it funny that Tom Selleck, Brigitte Nielsen, and Dolph Lundgren all got paid for it. They were in the credits even though they used movie clips.

Yeah, it was alright, but your right, they swore way too much, some of it was funny, but most of it, was just stupid, not funny stupid, just stupid. The Yoda stuff was bad.

I liked the Rocky IV and Tom Selleck scenes to, also Darth Stewie was awesome.

The simpsons poster would make a nice desktop background.

I have named all the Apple computers I have and use to have after Spider-Man characters. My old Ibook G4, doesn't work anymore, it just died one day. I had dropped a couple times a little while before it stopped working. That computer is named Gwen Stacy. My Imac, wasn't really mine, more of my parents computer. It wasn't used for a month, and for some reason just stopped working. Uncle Ben. My newer Imac, is actually barely newer than my last Imac, but it still works okay today. Its name is Aunt May. And finally, my sexy, awesome working, pretty new, Macbook. Mary Jane Watson.

Though I'm not a computer, to finish off this list of main characters in Spider-Man, I am Peter Parker, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

My Randomness thread posts of randomness and insanity will be continued.