Randomness

Missy

Also, give him his fucking lips back.

I will as soon as he apologies for that remark about my sweater!

Also, that was just Daniels take on the Joker, when Kubert was doing his bit with Batman, I'm sure Joker had the lips. Well, the figure from that run does.

Joker is in the next Brave And The Bold issue (#31),but that's not canon.

Yes, and I sort of want to read that issue, as that cover looks awesome.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's this 11 year old at work that I know from my after school program. I asked him if he's seen Avatar, and he asked if that was based on the cartoon. I told him no, but they are making that one also and showed him the trailer. I blew his mind when every thing he asked about, I knew if they were making a movie, and how far along in production it was. Then he asked me the one question that I didn't really know how to answer.

Can you explain Star Wars to me?

I tried, but how do you explain something that you know every little detail about because you grew up with it to someone who only knows it from the commercials on tv and toys that his friends have? His first question was whether it was 'Dark" or 'Darth" Vader, so he knows absolutely nothing about it.

The Star Wars thing?

Whiny kid goes on journey of self-discovery, finds the hero within, fights his arch nemesis only to discover that his arch nemesis is his dad who also was a whiny kid who wenty on a voyage of self-discovery to find the villain within and then was maimed in a battle with his mentor and best friend.

The Star Wars thing?

Whiny kid goes on journey of self-discovery, finds the hero within, fights his arch nemesis only to discover that his arch nemesis is his dad who also was a whiny kid who wenty on a voyage of self-discovery to find the villain within and then was maimed in a battle with his mentor and best friend.

No the real Star Wars thing? A fat guy got lucky and milked it for 40 years.

I'm getting tipsy with an awesome British chick at the pub with the lads. It's already wearing off. Who has my fish and chips? Bullocks.

Bollocks is spelled with two o's. Well, that's how I spell it. Try and be Scottish and ask for salt and vinegar on those fish and chips.

I have a self new years resolution: buy less stuff that isn't needed. Today I went out and got a pipe.

I'm hardest on myself when it comes to correcting English and grammar. I'll edit a post months after if I notice a period missing. I'm pretty sad.

I do the same thing. My SPAG is routinely awful though, so I do it more often than I'd like.

Dude, you constantly misuse the forms of "their", and you're going to correct someone's spelling?

Yeah, I know my grammar is fucking awful. But dammit Dubs, I get one chance every seven years to correct something and your going to take it away from me! :P

It's weird, sometimes I notice my mistakes, and other times it needs to be pointed out, but I'll agree my "their" and "there" routinely are wrong.

Hey, it's snowing outside.

Dude, you constantly misuse the forms of "their", and you're going to correct someone's spelling?

Yeah, I know my grammar is fucking awful. But dammit Dubs, I get one chance every seven years to correct something and you're going to take it away from me! :P

Yeah, I know my grammar is fucking awful. But dammit Dubs, I get one chance every seven years to correct something and you're going to take it away from me! :P

Fine.

I'll pick up a book on grammar in the new year.

And it's stop snowing. Nope, it's started again!

I'm not doing this to pick on you, either. If you plan to make writing a career, then you'll need to have a solid grasp of the language.

We all make punctuation mistakes and the like, but there's just about zero tolerance for the simpler stuff on the professional level.

I'm not doing this to pick on you, either. If you plan to make writing a career, then you'll need to have a solid grasp of the language.

We all make punctuation mistakes and the like, but there's just about zero tolerance for the simpler stuff on the professional level.

Oh yeah, I know your not doing it to be a prick, I have to pick up on my fuck ups at some point before I finish up my education.

I am actually genuine about picking up a book on it in the new year, I'll just find something on Amazon to help me out.

I'm getting tipsy with an awesome British chick at the pub with the lads. It's already wearing off. Who has my fish and chips? Bullocks.

Bollocks is spelled with two o's. Well, that's how I spell it. Try and be Scottish and ask for salt and vinegar on those fish and chips.

I have a self new years resolution: buy less stuff that isn't needed. Today I went out and got a pipe.

Salt and vinegar always goes on my fish and chips. Yummers. As for my spelling, I was typing in the bar, a few Jack and Cokes in the hole, with no spell check. That said, I was phonetically close.