Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mainly go for sour and chewy in my candy choice (Sour Punch Straws, Sour Patch Kids), with anything from Wonka and the occasional Dove to supplement. Oh, and Jelly Bellies. Gotta love it.

I wouldn't use the word creepy. More like mesmerizing.

Now watch it while you've got Caramelldansen on in the background. :P

Got to go to school, get registered for the two classes I'm taking this quarter, go to both of them (Thankfully with an hour break between), and then sprint to work in five minutes or so so that I can work a five hour shift until 9. Thankfully, I only work from 11:30 to 3 tomorrow so I can sleep in and survive this.

"Funner" isn't a word.

It should be.

No, it really shouldn't.

But, how would you be able to say that something is more fun than some other thing that is going on, which is also, in it's own way fun?

You kinda answered your own question. I even bolded, italicized, and underlined it. I didn't strike it through because that would be repetitive.

"Funner" isn't a word.

It should be.

No, it really shouldn't.

But, how would you be able to say that something is more fun than some other thing that is going on, which is also, in it's own way fun?

You kinda answered your own question. I even bolded, italicized, and underlined it. I didn't strike it through because that would be repetitive.

:wub:

Well, I look like a tit now then.

You are very good at it, though.

"Funner" isn't a word.

It should be.

No, it really shouldn't.

:wub:

Well, I look like a tit now then.

You are very good at it, though.

Explosions.jpg