Randomness

Missy

My friend Steve Saylor who is an accomplished author wrote this short story Bang! What?! it's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this!

1) His bio says nothing that would back up your "accomplished author" claim. In fact, an "accomplished author" would know that creative writing and acting are not capitalized when listed as fields one works in.

2) This is cliche. And trite. And just talking. Nothing happens, as in no one changes, as in there is no character arc.

3) No shilling outside of the forum that's meant for it. I don't care that this isn't a link to something you did. This link is explicitly here to make people who would otherwise never look at this look at this.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Funner" isn't a word.

It should be.

No, it really shouldn't.

But, how would you be able to say that something is more fun than some other thing that is going on, which is also, in it's own way fun?

You kinda answered your own question. I even bolded, italicized, and underlined it. I didn't strike it through because that would be repetitive.

:wub:

Well, I look like a tit now then.

You are very good at it, though.

Explosions.jpg

:cry:

"Funner" isn't a word.

It should be.

No, it really shouldn't.

But, how would you be able to say that something is more fun than some other thing that is going on, which is also, in it's own way fun?

You kinda answered your own question. I even bolded, italicized, and underlined it. I didn't strike it through because that would be repetitive.

Explosions.jpg

That's right, cry about it.

"Funner" isn't a word.

It should be.

No, it really shouldn't.

Explosions.jpg

That's right, cry about it.

:(

I have only seen one episode. Which I loved. I'm weird with TV. Years late. i don't have cable and much prefer movies as a medium.

I've never seen an episode of BSG, The Wire, or Burn Notice. Probably most others too but those are the ones I keep hearing I'll love.

I have only seen one episode. Which I loved. I'm weird with TV. Years late. i don't have cable and much prefer movies as a medium.

I've never seen an episode of BSG, The Wire, or Burn Notice. Probably most others too but those are the ones I keep hearing I'll love.

Well, you should check it out on DVD of the shows out at some point.

DVD sets for a lot of those are fairly cheap at the moment at Best Buy, I don't know if that's still true, but hey, if I can pay $37 for a whole season (which was split in two because one half was produced before the writer's strike, otherwise this would've been like purchasing two whole seasons) where it would've normally cost me about a hundred, that's pretty damn good.

That, or they're available pretty readily online for not a lot of space. But you didn't hear that from me.

Here, have some puppy cuteness!

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

Her best "why you wake me up?" face

DSC01595.jpg

Sleeping

DSC01598.jpg

And the bizzare positions that can happen during the former.

DSC01601.jpg

What're you doing with that thing?

(Apologies for puppy spam. I'm missing her. Really badly. And apparently she is too, so.)

DVD sets for a lot of those are fairly cheap at the moment at Best Buy, I don't know if that's still true, but hey, if I can pay $37 for a whole season (which was split in two because one half was produced before the writer's strike, otherwise this would've been like purchasing two whole seasons) where it would've normally cost me about a hundred, that's pretty damn good.

That, or they're available pretty readily online for not a lot of space. But you didn't hear that from me.

Here, have some puppy cuteness!

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

Her best "why you wake me up?" face

DSC01595.jpg

Sleeping

DSC01598.jpg

And the bizzare positions that can happen during the former.

DSC01601.jpg

What're you doing with that thing?

(Apologies for puppy spam. I'm missing her. Really badly. And apparently she is too, so.)

That puppy is awesome. I want one!

Also, their is no such thing as puppy spam when something that cute is involved.

Watching an episode of the new power rangers, christ it looks awful.

I know, I'm over a decade over the target market, but good god, it's so bland.

It's also the last season of Power Rangers that they're making for the forseeable future.

The last episode was such a repeat of power rangers in space, I'm sad power rangers is over now though, as it was great in it's prime, and kids loved it.

The last episode was such a repeat of power rangers in space

Oh reeeeeally? O_o

As in "Countdown To Destruction," the greatest episode of Power Rangers ever? Hrm....

I was starting to dig RPM. It was kinda dark, as in they killed off most of the human race dark. On a kids show. Every episode ended like an episode of Lost with a THUMP and the titles on black.

Well, got a cup of Earl Grey, now to drink it for my sore throat and go to bed at a reasonable hour.