• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, not university?

Hm.

'kay.

No, I was at University last year, but I didn't enjoy my course, and decided to go back to college to finish my HND year there, and get on to a better University course, I would enjoy.

I studied acting for two years, came out of it, hating acting, really, it was just the people and when you aren't getting on with the people your working with, when you have to work with them every day, you just stop caring. Stop caring about original course, went off to do stand up for a while, went to a different college to do a media based course, did my HNC, went to uni, did Journalism, wanted to punch my lecturer for being unhelpful, and being a prick, cost me a lot of money I didn't have, and a lot of stress, so I left, and am now at college trying to get my HND and get accepted to a better suited university course.

Said it was a long story.

Good luck, then. I hope things work out this time.

One thing that sucks about the UK university system is not being able to switch majors or "courses" easily, hence all your headaches. Here in the states, you can switch majors whenever you want, transfer credits to other schools, everything.

Thanks. It can get annoying, and I am hopeful, that this will be the last time I have to fill out all these stupid forms, and apply for courses

Weird, just checked on some outstanding orders/pre-orders I've made from Horror Mall over the past little while and looked at a 75 copy limited run of the upcoming Bleeding Edge anthology. Not only is it signed by Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson and Joe Lansdale (among many others) but also Dan O'Bannon. Whoa.

Wondering about broaching the idea of asking my classmates to form a study group to make sure we pass the course this year.

Probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.

Never give up hope. Trust in yourself and you can achieve anything.

I think I just gave a Yu-Gi-Oh-esque friendship speech. I'm going to drink so I don't feel so dirty.