Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gotta remember to pull my pants up when I go to the library...

:huh:

See below...

Damnnit! I came to school early today so I could study and not be distracted. So, of course - sit down in the study lounge of the library and see this really hot guy who's ass is hanging out of his pants with the underwear pulled up just right. So, instead of being distracted by the tv and internet, I am instead distracted by a great ass. Damnnit!

Out of curiosity, was the fool's hat turned sideways?

I gotta remember to pull my pants up when I go to the library...

:huh:

See below...

Damnnit! I came to school early today so I could study and not be distracted. So, of course - sit down in the study lounge of the library and see this really hot guy who's ass is hanging out of his pants with the underwear pulled up just right. So, instead of being distracted by the tv and internet, I am instead distracted by a great ass. Damnnit!

Out of curiosity, was the fool's hat turned sideways?

No, I think he just didn't realize his pants were down that low since when he stood up to leave, he pulled them up. Damn this was a good morning.

Well, I was bored in a class today, so I made up a to do list for what I feel I have to do for my classes for next monday. Marking on here, so that I can look back, score things up and keep on track with it.

1. Finish international article (Halfway done)

2. Finish feature article for PR project

3. Write radio script

4. Record radio jingle

5. Record radio sweeper

6. Write article on stand up comedy classes in Glasgow

7. Watch daybreakers

8 Record daybreaker thoughts

9. Start work on video project

Here are some upcoming Deadpool variants:

Wolverine: Origins #45

wolv_origins_45.jpg

Mighty Avengers #34

mighty34.jpg

Web of Spider-Man #5

web_spidey_5.jpg

Tails of the Pet Avengers (Yes, that's the right spelling.)

tails_pet.jpg

Dark Wolverine #83 (This one might be NSFW, so...)

Not Safe For Work

I just like how that one uses the trade dress as the shower curtain.

After he helmd the "successful" batman franchise, Tim Burton was slated to helm a superman reboot with a kevin smith script and Nicholas Cage in the lead. The film was scrapped and we ended up with Superman Returns. They say Nick Cage was bad in Ghost Rider, thank GOD this didn't pass. It looks like someone stuck Nick Cage's head on an action figure. If you think they tight rubber batsuit with nipples was bad, you haven't seen anything. This is the reason you don't see shirtless Nick Cage scenes, it's so tight it bonded to his skin like a sybmiote which he still wears to this day. The following image may frighten small children who will be scarred by their favorite hero looking so ridiculous. No, unfortunately this is not photoshopped, it's real, I got it from a smallville podcast I listen to. Now you want to go watch Superman Returns to be thankful for what we have, right? The quest for Peace?

66329763.png