Randomness

Missy

I got an e-mail from UCAS twenty minutes ago. It was for any of my choices, it was to show me stats for uni's. So, still no word back from my choices. Three people on my course have already been given offers/turned down for courses so far.

Well, at least you're making progress. Like Niki said a few pages ago, most anyplace will send out rejections first. Patience young Skywalker, you're not yet a Jedi.

Hang in there Suavestar. Where did you apply to go to?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got an e-mail from UCAS twenty minutes ago. It was for any of my choices, it was to show me stats for uni's. So, still no word back from my choices. Three people on my course have already been given offers/turned down for courses so far.

Well, at least you're making progress. Like Niki said a few pages ago, most anyplace will send out rejections first. Patience young Skywalker, you're not yet a Jedi.

Hang in there Suavestar. Where did you apply to go to?

I applied for courses in Strathclyde, Edinburgh and Ayr. The courses are: Journalism(With creative writing) broadcast production, film making, and English and film studies.

It's weird, before I filled out my choices, I had an idea of one course I wanted to do, and now, with the applications sent off, I actually want to get into a different course, and study English and Film. I don't know why, but I really want to get into that course, because I would have said without question I want to do the filmaking and writing course before.

I just stopped into Wal-Mart for something and I see in another checkout lane a family (yes, husband, wife, and their three children all in the store at 1:30 in the morning) buying a computer, along with other household essentials.

Do people just decide at like...12:15am, "You know what, honey? I want a computer. Best Buy is closed. HH Gregg is closed. Oh, yeah! Wal-Mart is open. Grab the kids, let's go!" I mean, what kind of computer 'expertise' are you going to get from a Wal-Mart employee during prime business hours, let alone at O-dark-thirty???