Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
Since when did Doug say his job was dunking chocolate at Pizza Hut?

he didn't that's why there are a few return markers in there I was congratulating him and I had just ordered pizza and chocolate dunkers from pizza hut :laugh: hence the name of the thread :D

he didn't that's why there are a few return markers in there I was congratulating him and I had just ordered pizza and chocolate dunkers from pizza hut :laugh: hence the name of the thread :D

Hence, the joke I made.

Hence, the joke I made.

I figured that DCAU was making a joke about how your first job is inevitably crap and as such Doug would likely be working in a Pizza Hut, from which he could steal things and send them to him for free.

Stephen Fry is awesome. Its easy to see why he's the second most followed Twitterer in the world after Barack Obama. He's simply wonderful when presenting QI, when reading books, when giving a talk, whatever. Download his podcast on language to hear the man at his absolute peak, and follow that up with his excellent public discussion held at an Apple store under iTunes Meet The Author series.

If you don't know who Stephen Fry is he was the comedic partner of Hugh Laurie/Dr House for many years here in the UK, and currently presents documentaries, stars in drama series and hosts the excellent and intelligent comedy panel show QI (Quite Interesting).

Stephen Fry is awesome. Its easy to see why he's the second most followed Twitterer in the world after Barack Obama. He's simply wonderful when presenting QI, when reading books, when giving a talk, whatever. Download his podcast on language to hear the man at his absolute peak, and follow that up with his excellent public discussion held at an Apple store under iTunes Meet The Author series.

His podgram feed hasn’t updated in a while now. I demand he take time out of his busy schedule to entertain me for free.