Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just downloaded and put the
theme song on my Zune. Now I can have a manly Bruce Campbell inspirational playing during a workout.

Anyone who doesn't love Bruce Campbell is a racist. There, I said it.

You know what other things dripping with Campbell-esque testosterone rule? The Evil Dead Musical Songs. It's not him, but it might as well be.

Guest DCAUFan1051

does anyone remember the episode of earth-2.net the show where mike uses a radio dial effect and changes themes every few seconds.... I can't seem to find it in my iTunes.

does anyone remember the episode of earth-2.net the show where mike uses a radio dial effect and changes themes every few seconds.... I can't seem to find it in my iTunes.

Let's see... the first episode of Bigger on the Inside premiered November 23. There were about a month of promos beforehand, but I believe the first one occurred near the end of October, which would mean Episodes 277, 278, and 279. Scanning the forum archives, I see 277 and 278 both had about the same amount of comments, while 279 had 1 comment, eliminating it since the tease of a new podcast would have caused more of a ruckus. Now, 277 is a Waiting for the Trades, a fine segment to be sure, but perhaps not epic enough to announce a new addition to Earth-2. Therefore, it must be 278.

Or, the less convoluted way, 278 was the 3-year anniversary of E-2: The Show and the annual Saw bashing. Assume Mike has enough promotional sense to put it there and check the comments for it.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Thanks guys.... I was trying to find it because wanted to hear the tuner sound..... I still can't find one like it online. grrr. :grumble: was gonna use the tuner effect for an intro I'm trying to create.

The crystal maze is on challenge Tv and it is awesome.

When I was a kid my favourite zone was industrial and then oceanic.

When they replaced Richard O'Brien with Ed Tudor-Pole I was disappointed but now don't mind but do mind the crappily edited episodes with Ed in them where they cut from zones in seconds without the puzzle of getting to the next zone.