Randomness

Missy

Why did you quote KnightWing and Stavros?

Because even though I have been at the forum's for nearly 2 years, I still press the wrong reply button occasionally.

I thought you were making a statement about the potential power of wearing a GL shirt, like carrying a gun in public.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random fight tonight at Steak & Shake. My table is just sitting around talking when the huge party (15ish) get up to pay. They are all 16-20. Apparently, they looked at the drunk people (who had walked in five minutes prior) wrong. They big drunk guy got up and started to say stuff such as "when you are at a restaurant, you ignore the drunk people son" and "I could destroy you kid" and then sits down. The kids pay and leave after another one sided shouting match, with much profanity. Then, the entire drunk party runs outside and starts fighting two 16 year old kids. The cops get called and the drunk people speed off.

About 20 minutes pass and my group goes to pay while the cops are getting the kids' statements. I make the joke that the drunk people went down a block to the Waffle House because they had not ordered food yet. So when we leave, we don't see them at the Waffle House. We saw them in the IHOP which was on the way to my friends house. We call Steak & Shake to inform the cops of this fact. They come over, wait for backup and now have four drunk assholes in custody.

I must say is that this was most entertaining. When I call them drunk assholes, I say that because I know they are. They used to come into the bar I used to work at and had to leave for trying to start a fight. General personalities are that of assholes, but they are now going to jail. Which makes this such a happy story. Except for the 16 year old kids who have black eyes.

I'mma be leaving for NYC to look at grad school and have a generally good time as of five AM tomorrow morning, and will not be back until Wednesday morning. Will be checking email/FB once a day, but best way to contact me if necessary will be by phone. Laters, all! Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone. xD