Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More importantly, we would have never gotten Darkwing Duck and what would have been the fun in that? None, that's what.

Don't forget the Ducktales movie. Which was awesome.

Seriously. I fucking love that movie.

Just talking about Ducktales right here has made me realize that someone needs to get on making a Disney themed podcast.

Mike and I have a series of episodes planned...

Guest dstroketheterminator

After seeing a pic of Donald Duck as a Nazi[...]

Seriously?

You've linked a pic that is embedded in the Wiki entry for Der Fuehrer's Face, a satirical, anti-Nazi propaganda flick Disney put out during WWII (which, by the way, ends with Donald waking up from a horrible nightmare; he was never a Nazi at all, God Bless America, etc., etc.).

And this, THIS somehow bolsters an arbitrary preference between cartoon ducks?

FFS.

Oh, I just saw the pic on the Donald wiki page and figured it was something where Mickey was America and Donald was a Nazi. Either way, Donald always just seemed dickish to me.

Guest dstroketheterminator

Ahh... The memories of the Disney Afternoon, personally I grew up with Mickey's Mouse Works, but DuckTales is just such a classic. Now I'm remembering the Nostalgia Critic Howard the Duck review...

Not Safe For Work

duckal.png

Nostalgia_Critic___Childhood_by_LadyKakata.png

As a semi-related side note, evidently I used to do a pretty hilarious little dance to the DuckTales show theme song. Like, when I was in diapers.

It was a fucking awesome theme song.

Aaaaaaand that song is now eating my brain. I don't expect it to leave for the remainder of the day.

Aargh.

DStroke:

Just stop.

We don't need that. What made you think that was in any way okay?

Do me a favor from now on, when you make a post, hit the "Use Full Editor Button" to look at your post. And look at it. And think, really think if this is something you should be posting.

Ahh... The memories of the Disney Afternoon, personally I grew up with Mickey's Mouse Works, but DuckTales is just such a classic. Now I'm remembering the Nostalgia Critic Howard the Duck review...

Not Safe For Work

duckal.png

Nostalgia_Critic___Childhood_by_LadyKakata.png

Just stop.

We don't need that. What made you think that was in any way okay?

Ditto, Preston.

It's for fucking spoilers, not a go-ahead for posting titty pics.

Huh, that has to be one of the quickest bannings I've seen on here. Then again, the only banning I've seen in my whole time here was tnr. :P

That's not a coincidence. The new guy was tnr105. I knew it from the start, but I wanted to see if he had learned to behave himself. He hadn't, obviously.