Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched Lady Gaga's telephone video, the only thing I took away from it, was this question: Was the car Beyonce drove the same one from Kill Bill 1 that the bride steals?

Yup.

I just watched it through too. What a piece of shit, if you're going to make a music video with a vague story then at least aspire to be something great, like Thriller.

Also Lady Gaga has been attractive. She was not here.

It was just a clusterfuck of ideas, and all I could think about was the car. It seemed like they just got drunk in a writing room one night and wrote down all these shitty ideas and rammed them together.

It was like it was booked by Russo.

The worst part is, it wouldn't have surprised me.

You had the beatdown for no reason that was never explained, the shock turn in the yard, random three way dance that just ended. Storyline was replaced out of nowhere, new story has character as a tweener helping out a friend. Friend turns on her boyfriend, Gaga turns heel and kills everyone bar Beyonce and they run off and are acting like heels, even though they are meant to be faces, before ending, never to be explained.

Yip, sounds like Russo.

I give the video a couple of major things: It has refrences to Dune, Star Wars, and Command & Conquer all in one scene. I dunno, it did seem a bit of a pop culture clusterfuck but then again, I still find myself liking it for that. As for the senseless killing, it is a sequel to the Paparazzi music video where Gaga poisons her boyfriend there as well.