Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today my sister and her friend came home and made some nachos for a snack. My sister asked me if I wanted some and I yelled at her that Batman does not eat nachos. Her friend was more than slightly confused.

On a slightly different note, drawing little Flash and Batman together is quite possibly the most enjoyable part of the entire Justice Babies process. =D

It was just a clusterfuck of ideas, and all I could think about was the car. It seemed like they just got drunk in a writing room one night and wrote down all these shitty ideas and rammed them together.

It would be nice if it had anything to do with the song also. The lyrics are about dancing at a club and your cell phone constantly ringing. What does a woman's prison have to do with that?

Hell, I want to see the one with the 70s heroes pictured in the background, too.

Rocky Balboa, the 6 Million Dollar Man, Serpico, Shaft, The Bandit and Jill Munroe. WIN.

The 80's one is missing Hasselhoff, but otherwise its good.

90's- Zack Morris, Mulder, Buffy, The Fresh Prince and Chandler?

Wow. Calculus is so cool. I can now calculate the area under a curve AND determine the slope of a curve at any given point. THIS IS SO AWESOME. (Totally not sarcastic by the way. This is the coolest thing we've learned in math since...I don't even know. Factoring? Trig identities?)

On a completely separate note, how early should one go to stand in line at WonderCon for a "Chuck" panel tomorrow? I've been hearing/reading advice to go early to stand in line for popular panels (I'm guessing Chuck will be reasonably popular), but how early is early? 20 minutes, an hour? My sister and I really want to get good seats.