Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the hellraiser set and watch the extras to the first movie. With the exception of CLive Barker commentary, I am looking forward to that!

It's amazing to see how much of a miserable bastard Barker has become:

On set for Hellraiser he's a nice guy and then today footage his first line is "This is it, and I am done with this fucking movie!" That is the best opener for any documentary ever.

In America right now are two commercials with the greatest lines ever uttered on cable TV:

One has a guy who says, "You're gonna love my nuts."

Another unrelated commercial has a male voice saying "Put it in me, Scott."

:unsure:

10 bucks say they both air on Bravo.

Nope. They're both on regular channels. The first is one of those infomercial-style commercials where to the dude yells at you the whole time: "YOU ARE A MORON AND LESS THAN HUMAN IF YOU DO NOT BUY THE SHAM-WOW!!!"

The other is a Quizno's commercial. :unsure:

Odd question, I'm sure, but I know that many of the podcasters around here use Skype, so I'd assume they're much better with it than I. Lucy and I have been using Skype to remain in contact while she's abroad this semester in Paris, but occasionally, it doesn't display us as online, when we are, and even more frustratingly, it often doesn't connect when we do attempt to make a call. Does anyone else have these issues, and if so, how do you resolve it?

Popping in briefly to say that I am returned safe and sound (thought alive was questionable at one point), and am currently on the verge of passing out. Will do so shortly.

Tomorrow is day of epic pic uploading and catching up on things.

Also, what the hell is up with WI weather?! I leave the loveliness of 80s and sun to come back to 30s and a snowstorm!

I read one hundred and forty pages of a book discussing thermodynamics, chaos theory, and quantum mechanics on duty tonight. My brain is simultaneously ablaze with thought and completely burned out.

I should note that as a theatre major, I have no reason to read this thing other than the sheer unholy pleasure. To be fair, about a year ago, I played a mathematician in a show, and that piqued my curiosity.