Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should resolve itself like it did for me; I just kept trying and eventually it realized that oh, I do have an inbox. Let it alone for a few minutes, then try again.

If these are your minimal problems, count your self lucky. I was having this, and much worse for awhile. Those problems, added to the fact it didnt always do the best at school when I wanted to email my self a file I was working on, I have switched back to gmail.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I think the only reason why I use Gmail is because I can check it and respond thru iPhone for TFG1.

on a separate note wasn't sure where to put this because don't know if there's a dedicated TMNT Thread.

TVShowsOnDVD TMNT Season 7 News Item I'm posting the 2 links because in the article when I tried playing the video it said it was unavailable and then it popped up to the youtube site. I wish they'd release all the other seasons of the show

I think eventually I'll switch over to Gmail at some point. As far as I know, though, it's invite only?

Nope! Not any more and not for a while, darlin'.

I finally took the plunge when my @sbcglobal.net account was a bitch and a half to link to my BlackBerry, and once I got it working, all the e-mails bypassed the inbox proper entirely and arrived on my handheld.

gmail don't play that shit.

It just never gets any easier.....changing what I want to do with my life.

It's weird how whenever I feel down i can pick up an issue of tiny titans and not only will it cheer me up, it will alsi clear my mind and give me an idea to solve the problem.

Yip, I'm just as crazy as ever.

Also i really hope I can postpone payments to a company for a few months as my dental bills kicked the shit out of me this month financially.