Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Michelle Sylte: Half of your balloons are still afloat.

Preston: Score.

Preston: Also, salad.

Michelle Sylte: You're eating a salad?

Preston: Yup.

Michelle Sylte: Huh

Preston: Yeah. I think I have a brain tumor or something.

Michelle Sylte: Yeah you must.

Had an awesome weekend in Leeds. Motown night Saturday (about 4 hours of solid booze and dancing), live Reggae on Sunday, plus Bradford media museum, Thackray Medical museum and the (good call on this one Ian) the AWESOME Royal Armoury. I'll post some shots later when I've had a chance, it's seriously like every handheld weapon on earth under one roof. The stairwell along has enough Roundhead weaponry to overthrow the monarchy all over again.

Also took the chance to read 90% of Pride & Prejudice & Zombies on the coach. Really fun book, especially if you know the original well.

Had an awesome weekend in Leeds. Motown night Saturday (about 4 hours of solid booze and dancing), live Reggae on Sunday, plus Bradford media museum, Thackray Medical museum and the (good call on this one Ian) the AWESOME Royal Armoury. I'll post some shots later when I've had a chance, it's seriously like every handheld weapon on earth under one roof. The stairwell along has enough Roundhead weaponry to overthrow the monarchy all over again.

Now there were some wasted words!!! :P

But as I said, if I could've joined you that weekend, I would've because I love Leeds.

I'll say this- I also love Leeds. Of all the cities in the north that I've visited it's pretty much neck and neck between Leeds and Edinburgh, and Leeds tips it because I've never got a parking ticket there. Completely quality town from what I saw, mostly thanks to friends of people on our course who put us on the right track for stuff to do. You would have been welcome Ian, but don't worry. We'll tear it up in Chicago.