Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching trailers for the new Green Lantern movie and I gotta say, I think they actually did their research. But I was thinking, what if the Joker ended up intercepting the ring from Abin Sur instead of Hal. And do you think the Justice League could have stopped him? Just thinking hard and would like some insight.

They tried a story like that during the last season of The Batman. It was pretty lame.

Wasn't that Penguin? And yeah, it was shit.

I meant to mention that, but forgot to.

James Franco was at my school today. He was filming random people walking, talking, eating lunch, etc...I wonder if he caught the streakers on camera. (There were five streakers today and I knew all of them. So awkward.)

Me and my housemates having a conversation in jest about their 8-month old Amber, who is crawling and climbing everywhere.

Jon- I'm going to have to get a glass front for the tv unit, keeps her out of there.

Me: Weren't you going to get a baby-cage?

Jon: Nah, we put the gate up and she stays in that room, gives her the illusion of freedom.

Me: Well she did slip and smack her head on the glass table earlier.

Katie: Yeah, she does that most days.

Me: ....How are you not seeing the problem here?

Just got a random friend request for another Tom Hemmings in Bristol, one who moved here for uni. I feel like sending him a message saying "dude, you know how many of us there are in this town. I knew about 3 others before Facebook even showed up." Probably not going to respond.

Just got a random friend request for another Tom Hemmings in Bristol, one who moved here for uni. I feel like sending him a message saying "dude, you know how many of us there are in this town. I knew about 3 others before Facebook even showed up." Probably not going to respond.

That's probably for the best as your response would make him think he's moved to the most inbred place in Britain! I, on the other, always accept friendings from other Ian Wilsons because it gives me a quantum leap vibe of living another life somewhere else, be it Australia or Long Eaton.

That's probably for the best as your response would make him think he's moved to the most inbred place in Britain! I, on the other, always accept friendings from other Ian Wilsons because it gives me a quantum leap vibe of living another life somewhere else, be it Australia or Long Eaton.

Hey, there are a lot of us Hemmings's here and we're very attractive! And so are our cousins. On the other matter surely it's more of a Sliders-style deal where you meet other you's. Quantum Leap doesn't really fit your analogy.