Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from my 5 day Le Mans 24 hour trip. Took some time to visit the graves of relatives from WWI, three of my great great uncles are buried at the Somme. There are over 1000 purpose built military cemetery's in France and Belgium for soldiers who died in that conflict, ranging from places with around a thousand up to the second largest with 13,000. It's amazing the contrast between the pointless violence of so many deaths and the unquestionable beauty of the places they are buried.

Thanks folks.

Interview went well. Honestly, I think my biggest strength is interviews. If I work my mojo right, they usually spend the second half of the interview trying to sell the job to me instead of the other way around.

Position isn't great. More of an "opportunity" than anything. I gave them a dollar figure that's probably way too high for the position, but fuck it, better to start high and go down than settle for less.