Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Through a combination of curiosity and vanity searching, I've discovered the extent of my reach as an internet celebrity.

I have written for 411mania, Earth-2.net, The Oratory, and was very nearly published in Heavy Metal.

I am cited as a source on Wikipedia, I've been interviewed for college papers, and thanks to my podcast, I'm listed on iTunes, last.fm, and about 400 podcast directories.

I should put all of this on my resume or something.

Dear internet,

If you're thinking of posting a Youtube comment, think again.

If you still REALLY want to, think about it some more.

If, after all that thinking, you still really, really want to post a Youtube comment, turn off your computer. Because, and studies have proven this, if you post a Youtube comment, chances are excellent you're a douchebag.

Speaking of YouTube hilarity:

Whilst my faith in human nature should suggest otherwise, I'd hope that's a parody video...

If it was, they would have said so by now. That video's been up for over a month. And I like Victory Records if for no other reason than A Day to Remember is one of my favorite bands.

On the Youtube comment thing, I'm really starting to get that way with comments left after game reviews.

A vast majority of the time, it's someone calling for the swift unemployment and/or demise of the reviewer, because he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

Sometimes these happen with games that haven't even been released yet.

I read the following comment today.

"yeah, to be honest i don't even listen to reviews anymore, cause most of the time it's just some guys opinion"

:blink: