Randomness

Missy

Because he's a great character that doesn't NEED to walk!

Wait, who are we talking about again? [/sarcasm]

He has enough TK in the Ultimate universe to lift himself in his wheelchair up a flight of stairs. Probably not enough to accurately move his own legs and balance his entire body like a puppet, though.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had one of those weird Larry David moments the other night. I had just left the drug store and was driving through the parking lot when I saw a little girl that I thought I knew from the after school program but I couldn't tell if it was her because she was looking at the Redbox machine and I couldn't see her face. She was with another girl and I was driving by them trying to see if I knew her. As I was looking I looked to the left and saw the other girl's mom looking at me.

That's the point where I realized I was a guy in a van driving slowly while looking at 9 year old girls in a parking lot. My mind was yelling at me to explain what happened but what came out was "oh no. I wasn't. Ah shit" and I drove away. I looked in the mirror and saw the mom grab both girls by the wrist and run to the car.

Shit like this happens to me way too often.

So, I've got my costume options for Halloween down to five: Classic Silk Spectre, Terra (Power Girl version), Shadowcat, Jessica Jones, or Scarlet Witch. Leaning towards Terra and/or Scarlet Witch, cause both are easily constructible. Will probably turn into a cosplay thing down the line.

Though, just for Mike, I might do dark!Mary Marvel at C2E2. :P

Here is a summary of last night. My friends and I went to see a couple of movies at the drive-in theater. Halfway through the second film, the car dies. I freak out since it's kinda my fault it happened. One of my mates finds some people who have jumper cables after I search for an hour. We end up deciding to get White Castle on the drive home only the first one we hit is closed. We drive to another only to find out it doesn't exist anymore. We finally try up a last one, it's closed and as we turn around in an empty parking lot of some abandoned building, I see someone inside looking at us. We all freak because it looks like a meth lab so we hightail it home. One of my friends is too tired to sleep so we all fall asleep on the floor of the living room watching some inane show on Netflix.

So yeah, that was my night.

Fun.

My brother gets very defensive when I point out his vanity and subtle cosying up to celebrities. Go on his twitter feed and you will see that not only his backgraound a screenshot of him (and my mum) on Bargain Hunt, but that of the 225 people he follows, 123 them are celebrities of some kind. And whilst it's normal to follow celebs on Twitter (I've counted 14 of the 102 people I'm following), Pandy actively manipulated Stephen Fry into wishing him a happy birthday, just because he was attending a radio taping that involved him.

Case in point:

shamelesspandy.jpg

One of the things I've been following recently is that the handlers of Luke Evans, star of Future Razzie Nominee Immortals, don't quite realize that once you come out of the closet, it just looks pathetic when you throw all your efforts into mentioning how straight a person is. Right now, I'm looking at some kind of personal battle on his wiki page (showing how little respect I have for Wikipedia at this point) and finding it hilarious that an interview in The Advocate, a nationally distributed magazine, apparently isn't notable.