Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorite band, Jethro Tull, is set to release a new album in April. Or it will be an Ian Anderson solo album. I don't really think it matters much anymore, Ian is Jethro Tull for all intents and purposes.

The thing that really gives me pause it that it will be "Thick As A Brick 2". I don't like sequels generally.

My favorite band, Jethro Tull, is set to release a new album in April. Or it will be an Ian Anderson solo album. I don't really think it matters much anymore, Ian is Jethro Tull for all intents and purposes.

The thing that really gives me pause it that it will be "Thick As A Brick 2". I don't like sequels generally.

That's great to hear that there will be a new album, but let's not underwrite Martin Barre's contributions. The man is one of the most underrated guitarists of all time.

That's great to hear that there will be a new album, but let's not underwrite Martin Barre's contributions. The man is one of the most underrated guitarists of all time.

True. However, I am not 100% sure on Ian's last solo album (Rupi's Dance), but the one before that (The Secret Language of Birds) had Barre & Giddings. So, I assume that this new album, solo or band, will have the current Tull line-up all over it.

One of my first exposures to horror growing up was Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. One of the things that made it as fucking creepy as it was was the illustrations. Well, the publisher is scrapping the original illustrations and replacing them with dumbed down ones that have as much spooky punch as your standard copy of Gosebumps (ie: None).

One of my first exposures to horror growing up was Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. One of the things that made it as fucking creepy as it was was the illustrations. Well, the publisher is scrapping the original illustrations and replacing them with dumbed down ones that have as much spooky punch as your standard copy of Gosebumps (ie: None).

That's just pathetic.

Spent this evening at the pub laughing at the hypicrisy of my 20 year old friends having a go at their 13 year old siblings for wearing Nirvana clothing. Had to point out that they were all about three when Cobain died, and had no more legitimate claim. I don't either (I was 11), but at least I know it.