Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heritage USA was a Christian Theme Park created by televangelist Jim Bakker and his wife Tammy Faye Bakker. After Hurricane Hugo and the massive scandal that Jim went through for the tax evasion and cheating on his wife, it closed down. This is what Heritage USA looks like now IE: a Dilapidated ruin that would look appropriate as an area is Fallout.

I just watched the Superbowl half time show again and whilst the first time it was merely a much needed injection of adrenaline at 2am, the second time through just blew me away. I really hate Madonna but her and her production team put together the finest piece of stagecraft I've seen since Michael Jackson toured Dangerous. I'd love to be able to just put it down to the production team too but Mads did her part, and her music genuinely was ideal for this sort of thing. REALLY tough act to follow, I don't envy next year. You have to find someone with the name value, experiance and personality to craft a show that works in so many ways. It may not be possible, they might have to take a down year and book a band so it's not as complex an operation.

Love to see Kanye West give it a shot though.