Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Randomness

So I quit my job and packed everything I own in my car and drove 2000 miles across the country. This is pretty scary. I haven't been not working since I was like 20. 

On 9/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, JackFetch said:

So I quit my job and packed everything I own in my car and drove 2000 miles across the country. This is pretty scary. I haven't been not working since I was like 20. 

All the best.

Until recently, every time I wore a costume nobody recognized my character. This year, I had a couple of people call me Roland.

20181106_184211.jpg

If @teenalphabro has made it to "Wolves of the Calla" or paid close attention to "Wind through the Keyhole" she could tell you whose severed head I have. 

---edit----

the name of the robot villain. I am not making any suggestions to go Highlander on anyone. 

TIL that fresh from his divorce from Anna Faris, Chris Pratt is now dating Arnie's daughter.

I'm sure that's been all over US tabloids and what not, but I literally found out about it laterally by looking at the wiki entry for the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe.

4 hours ago, Donomark said:

She's 28 years old and he separated from Anna Faris last year. It's a little odd, but I'm not bothered.

Agreed - I'm merely commenting on it being an odd situation, nothing more.

And I knew Arnie had kids, but I never stopped to think a) how old they'd be now, or b) what - if anything - they did for a living.

Posted this on Facebook a year ago, so it was on my "memories" page. This made me laugh.

TFW your three year old is eating oatmeal and you hear yourself say "how did you get it on your rear?"

Over on Twitter today, a local radio host praised Shana and myself, then, oh, I don't know, Luke freaking Skywalker liked one of my tweets!! 😳

Sitting here trying to figure out why I am sore. Then I remembered I shoveled snow yesterday. If this was 1995, I would probably not be sore.

Now get off my lawn.

Decided to try out "The Most Stuf" after seeing them in the store.

Yowza.

2019-02-17_The_Most_Stuf_Oreo2.thumb.jpg.6b99e8f90d59e55066492ee89331b23c.jpg

Losing a pet is tough. My 15 year old Beagle mix passed away this evening. The vet thinks it was a stroke.

At her age, I knew things could go downhill quickly and suddenly, so I have been emotionally preparing myself for over a year now. It doesn’t make it better. At least the pain / inflammation drug we got from the vet made her more comfortable the last 8 months of her life. Well worth the cost.

The other one (Beagle/ Rat Terrier) is doing fine with no major issues . He will be 15 in May. 

I'm sorry to hear that man. My little guy has gotten me through the past six months as well as any of my best friends. I would be devastated if anything happened to him.