Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My boss just exploded at me for throwing a rubber at him whilst he was going into a Monty Python routine, which is hilarious since he once threw a hammer at me, and regularly flicks rubber bands around the office. Double standards are a bitch.

Now, sorry if I suddenly look like an idiot for asking this but when you say rubber, do you mean a rubber band or a condom?

My boss just exploded at me for throwing a rubber at him whilst he was going into a Monty Python routine, which is hilarious since he once threw a hammer at me, and regularly flicks rubber bands around the office. Double standards are a bitch.

Now, sorry if I suddenly look like an idiot for asking this but when you say rubber, do you mean a rubber band or a condom?

Was it a used rubber.....

British to English: Rubber = eraser (I think?)

Wait, what is the difference between the British language and the English language. In language.

She meant British English to American English.

The Merc with a Muff.

:bowdown:

Agreed. POTD

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks. :blush:

Anyone else noticing Mike's fixation towards ladies dressed up as dudes?

Just sayin'.

As long as they have the lady parts and look good in the outfit, they can dress as whoever they want. Except animals. That's weird.

EDIT: Never mind.

Not Safe For Work
Edited by Yoda

As long as they have the lady parts and look good in the outfit, they can dress as whoever they want. Except animals. That's weird.

Well of course. You wouldn't want everyone here thinking you to be some sort of sick pervert or anything.

Be happy you've never had to encounter the more in-bred people of the deep south. If you've ever wanted to hear someone strangle a language until it screams to be just be put down, go to any Hicksville and try, just try not to have to plug your ears. The town I grew up in, everyone pronounced the town name, Greenwich, "Green"-"Witch".

So, we were going through all these old boxes to sort out things to give away, and lookit what I found.

Photo7-1.jpg

Game Boy Color, first gaming system I ever owned, with Pokemon Yellow and the Star Wars Pod Racer game with rumble feature.

Nostalgia times!

Sadly, it's long since broken.