Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike, how do you feel about large rocks hurled in your vicinity?

I've had worse thrown at me.

I seem to be coming up as either Harley or Catwoman quizzes on that sort of thing, and they seem to be pretty accurate, so let's go with that.

The site already has a member whose real name is Selina Kyle, so you'll have to be Harley.

Do we have a Joker yet?

It has to be Blane. He has that killer Joker tattoo after all.

I seem to be coming up as either Harley or Catwoman quizzes on that sort of thing, and they seem to be pretty accurate, so let's go with that.

The site already has a member whose real name is Selina Kyle, so you'll have to be Harley.

Heh, I can live with that. Massive mallet times. ^^

Why must I say "Don't stab your brother with that scrwdriver!" more than once a day?

Ah, I see the problem. You said, "Don't stab your brother with that screwdriver!" So now you've put it in his head that it's okay to stab his brother, but to do so with a different screwdriver. So really, Des, it's your fault. Shame on you.

Leaving on vacation for two week at 5:30 this morning and won't be back until the 23rd so a Happy Birthday to anyone who's Birthdays I miss and god I'm going to miss the internet. I'm going to turn the compy back on in two weeks and tons of podcasts, webcomics, and way too many pages of posts waiting for me. Oh well, need to pack etc.

Leaving on vacation for two week at 5:30 this morning and won't be back until the 23rd so a Happy Birthday to anyone who's Birthdays I miss and god I'm going to miss the internet. I'm going to turn the compy back on in two weeks and tons of podcasts, webcomics, and way too many pages of posts waiting for me. Oh well, need to pack etc.

Have fun.

My quiz results for which DC Comics hero I was showed in order, Montoya!Question, Aquaman (only good if its the Brave and hte Bold), and Manhunter. I like to think the last one was the most accurate.

Does it mean Martian Manhunter, or Cyborg Supermans Manhunters, or the woman Manhunter who I know f-all about?