Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it wasn't forged right, maybe?

Also, I've had a very interesting day today, the highlight of which was picking out tombstones for my grandparents, both of whom are alive and well. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a, "Oh, hi there, Hannah! So good to see you! Which of these two tombstones do you like better?"

oO;;;

If it wasn't forged right, maybe?

Also, I've had a very interesting day today, the highlight of which was picking out tombstones for my grandparents, both of whom are alive and well. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a, "Oh, hi there, Hannah! So good to see you! Which of these two tombstones do you like better?"

oO;;;

Well the one on the left has more stability, but the one on the right does have that look at my grave feel.

What?

I just had a fucked up nightmare that ended mewith me jumping into a house, the family who lived their, were made out of wheat.

That was their birthday gift to each other. Tombstones. oO

My day has included a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade, maybe a quarter of a Rolling Rock (first taste, WANT MORE), and just now a thing of sangria topped with gin (BOMBAY SAPPHIRE). This is the most I've had to drink in months. WHEE!

Also, drinking the sangria with gin with your parents and an awesome couple from church (mid twenties, the girl used to have dreadlocks) and watching the older people slowly get trashed is wonderful.

Guest DCAUFan1051

while gathering information for Movie Week In Review's 20th episode which will be us reviewing 1987's Masters Of The Universe I found this:

And Frank Langella's Skeletor is a dandy Darkseid!

after seeing Darkseid in S: TAS and JLU I can soo see the comparison

What issues?

55 issues is still a good deal with shipping, if you enjoy them is all that matters.

Superman 201 - 206.

Superman Variant Cover for 205.

Superman 213 - 218, 220, 222 - 226.

Superman 650 - 656, 663 - 680.

Superman Annual 13.

Superman 80 Page Giant 1 - 3.

Superman Secret Files and Origins 2004 and 2005.

Superman Birthright 1 and 2.

Superman Confidential 1, 10 - 12.

Superman Secret Identity 1.

The guy said they were in great condition and were bagged and boarded, I hope he is telling the truth about all that. I still haven't gotten them yet. I payed for them just last night. It was an auction that not that many people probably saw, so I got a pretty low bid to win it. It's a pretty big run I guess it's worth $17.

I just relived my childhood while watching a totally kick-ass episode of "Arthur." It was one of the musical ones, which means it was automatically one of the best ones. Of course, the best episode ever of Arthur was the one with the singing moose, but this one followed close behind.

Basically, it was kind of awesome.