Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need a E-2 video podcast!

Eventually, but I don't have the time to 1. produce such a thing, and 2. learn how to edit it. I also don't have a decent camera. If I'm going to do a video podcast, I want to use more than my $40 webcam.

Right now the only thing holding me back on certain projects are time and money. If E2 were my full-time (RE: paying) job, I'd do so much more. But as it stands, I have very limited funds and those are allocated for bills and food.

Also the second page of the drunk thread keesp crashing, Could someone take a screen shot of my post on and PM it to me? :)

It loads just fine for me.

"I made up my mind that I was going to play a real man to the best of my ability. I felt many of the western stars of the twenties and thirties were too goddamn perfect. They never drank or smoked. They never wanted to go to bed with a beautiful girl. They never had a fight. A heavy might throw a chair at them, and they just looked surprised and didn't fight in this spirit. They were too goddamn sweet and pure to be dirty fighters. Well, I wanted to be a dirty fighter if that was the only way to fight back. If someone throws a chair at you, hell, you pick up a chair and belt him right back. I was trying to play a man who gets dirty, who sweats sometimes, who enjoys kissing a gal he likes, who gets angry, who fights clean whenever possible but will fight dirty if he has to. You could say I made the western hero a roughneck."

"I never had a goddamn artistic problem in my life, never, and I've worked with the best of them. John Ford isn't exactly a bum, is he? Yet he never gave me any manure about art. He just made movies and that's what I do."

These two quote pretty much exemplify why John Wayne is my hero.