Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can no longer deny the fact that Bing is better than Google, and have changed my home page accordingly.

Blasphemy! But seriously, is it speed, the actual results (ie top 3 are always what you are looking for) or something different?

I used some of their other stuff (news and maps) and found them really bad, and as I use them a bit, I stuck with Google. That said, I like the idea and look of wotnews.com and go to that a bit.

It's the video and image search. They are just so good.

Now for the randomness:

princesspunch.jpg

I smoked a cigarette for the first time tonight. Wasn't bad, although my fingertips smell awful now. When I was 19, I smoked cigars a lot, but I stopped after a couple months, so I don't foresee this becoming a habit.

Probably a good thing. Smoking is a bad habit unlike drinking vast amounts of alcohol. Mmmmmm, vast amounts of alcohol.

I love how no one will man up to 'social ineptitude.' Awesome.

I thought about it, but aside from the fact that I generally keep to myself and am not an extrovert, I'm not socially inept.

I think most of the socially inept kids are on other forums. E-2 is somewhat remarkable in that most of its members aren't the normal internet morons that you see flooding other sites.