Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the movie should basically take this costume and remove a bunch of the extra details. (arm straps, "muscle" patches on the belly, rivets, etc.)

After all, she needs to be an ambassador of peace, not exclusively a warrior. They need just enough details to keep her from looking like a circus performer, but not so many as to make her outfit look like war armor.

Yes, Cobie Smulders should be Wonder Woman!!!! It would get lots of How I Met Your Mother fans to watch it (maybe). One of my friends in particular is very skeptical about superhero movies, but I would bet that she'd watch a movie with Robin Sparkles in it.

Yes, Cobie Smulders should be Wonder Woman!!!! It would get lots of How I Met Your Mother fans to watch it (maybe). One of my friends in particular is very skeptical about superhero movies, but I would bet that she'd watch a movie with Robin Sparkles in it.

Ava, you are my new best friend.

How I Met Your Mother is the greatest thing since Grilled Cheese and Bacon Sandwiches.

If I'm not mistaken, that was taken in a comic shop. Look between Hef and his wife: at the top of the image it appears to be the X from the X-Men logo.

That actually looks like an outdoor bookshop, like the ones you see in Manhattan.

As the second to last funniest actress in a halfway decent sitcom? Yeah, she's great.

Capable of carrying her own blockbuster action adventure film? Nope.

Aren't there only two major female characters in that show anyway? Wouldn't that make her the funniest?

I don't think she could hold up the role of Diana extremely well, but she'd be a helluva lot better than most.