Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arnold got left behind in the episode where they explored the digestive system. To be honest, not once do we ever even get a mention of a permission slip nor does Miss Frizzle seem to teach anything other than science. If she did, we might get a sweet episode where they take the bus on a field trip to Lord of the Flies.

Arnold got left behind in the episode where they explored the digestive system. To be honest, not once do we ever even get a mention of a permission slip nor does Miss Frizzle seem to teach anything other than science. If she did, we might get a sweet episode where they take the bus on a field trip to Lord of the Flies.

If they did that, the episode would have had the school bus be in the pub afterwards drinky whiskey, talking about it's bad week, before going home to herbie, who has been out of work for ages, and for some reason, stopped looking in the job ads.

Does that mean the episode where they took a field trip to Apokolips, when it was revealed Miss Frizzle was really Granny Goodness, and all the children became slaves for the fire pits wasn't in continuity either?

That was the episode where they learned about how planetary firepits work; that was awesome.

Does that mean the episode where they took a field trip to Apokolips, when it was revealed Miss Frizzle was really Granny Goodness, and all the children became slaves for the fire pits wasn't in continuity either?

That was the episode where they learned about how planetary firepits work; that was awesome.

So, the magic school bus was a boom tube all along?

When was Desaad (I spelled that wrong) was the janitor.

No. That episode was not in continuity.

Shame, it was an awesome episode.

Anyway, Mike, you changed your name from Yoda to The Master?

Heh, its funny because he used to be Yoda, but he's also a big Dr Who fan. Both of these things involve masters.

Plus they just reviewed Master of Doom on the show, and Yoda has changed his hoodie colour to fit. It works in so many ways!

Is Yoda becoming eviler? Because forcing innocent Dan to read Ultimatum seems like about as evil as you can get.

When was Desaad (I spelled that wrong) was the janitor.

You spelled it right, but your grammar stinks :P

Is Yoda becoming eviler? Because forcing innocent Dan to read Ultimatum seems like about as evil as you can get.

He did just ask me to do a Countdown retrospective solo....

He did just ask me to do a Countdown retrospective solo....

...wow. That is mean. It might also explain my sudden desire to write down Mike as the best barista at my local Starbucks even if he doesn't work there.

So, I just watched an episode of James Bond Jr. and Goldeneye actually plagiarized from that dung heap. The plot of the first episode is that the villains want a device in James Bond's Ashton Marten that can apparently wipe out electronics and financial records in a 50 mile radius and the big bad is going to use it on London. I don't know the wisdom of letting a teenage boy use that car is if it can do that and I knew something seemed familiar about Goldeneye. Unluckily, no one orgasming people to death.