Knight Rider

JackFetch

You got to be shiiting me, when will these freaking networks realise that you need to give more than 1 Season and loads of advertising to catch the audience your looking for. You can't expect the show to be a hit right away, even if it is a continuing story to one of the best 80's TV series of all time. They did the same shit to Las Vegas and ended it with a cliffhanger. Bionic Woman was cancelled without notice, ughh

The network, just like Hollywood are im"fucken"patient.

Sorry for the language, but this was one of the few shows I liked and it helped fill up my Wednesday nights and there shitting on me by cancelling it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

I should say when I wrote the last post I meant it was the season finale. Not the last show ever. Honestly though there is no telling what will happen until NBC releases their fall lineup. While I really enjoyed this show and glad that it's out there but at the end they left it as a 1 shot episode. I would have rather had a cliffhanger if it was truly the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

according to TVShowsOnDVD KR2008 will be coming to DVD but amazon has been doing a ton of prelistings lately without studio confirmation. The biggest part in the article that I noticed that it says the Season 1 will most likely be changed to The Complete Series as the reincarnated show has been cancelled. ugh! that sucks! but at least it won't be one of those shows that doesn't make it to DVD.

Guest DCAUFan1051
It's too expensive for NBC to keep making when the ratings are where they are. I noticed they cut down the special effects in the last few episodes to keep costs down.

I completely agree the show ended on a very lackluster note and with them basically removing all the advertising for it hurt it so bad. While I did enjoy the episodes that are there and all the call backs but with the way they kind of basically dropped the ball really sucks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

THE SHADOWY FLIGHT: A KNIGHT RIDER PODCAST

I have discovered that there is a fan podcast called The Shadowy Flight a Knight Rider podcast that reviews each episode of each series, this include Classic, Reboot/Continuations, Team Knight Rider and the films(including Knight Rider 2010).

Its a shame how both the Classic and newer series were both canceled, but we have much to watch at least.

Go to Itunes and type in Shadowy Flight.

So far there are 50 episodes done this was first started before the reboot started but after the TV Movie and is not in chronological order(except for the new series)that is the only gripe I don't like.