Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

To answer a question from earlier:

The Clinton News-Record has revealed that former bodybuilder Roland Kickinger will play the T-800 in Warner Bros. Pictures' Terminator Salvation, coming to theaters on May 22, 2009. Kickinger talked about his role in the film, quotes that should be considered spoilers:

This month, however, Kickinger begins filming what is likely the role of his life to date, as his portion of Terminator Salvation begins to take shape.

"There's a very strong scene in the film where John Connor for the first time meets the Terminator, and he doesn't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy," said Kickinger.

"It's Arnold's character in the first Terminator. That's basically my role, but 20 years before, so it establishes how the Terminator [came] about.

"

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=46951

He actually played Arnold in See Arnold Run. He was also on the show Son of the Beach.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is a rumor going around and for now its just a rumor that Arnold will indeed be in this movie. Although it will just be a cameo. I am all for it.

From what I heard, he will not appear in this film, but the next 2 he will have cameos. This along with a supposed Predator 3. However, his likeness will be used in the film, but played by Roland Kickinger as a Prototype T-800 Model 101, Roland Kickinger has already played Arnold in an A&E Biography. His portrayal of the Terminator will be Arnold in the first Terminator film, not the 2nd(which I guess means how evil and cold he is).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Reboots like this are what brought us the *shudder* Daniel Craig James Bond movies, and Superman Returns

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just compare the Craig Bond films to bloody Superman Returns?!?!?

And Bale being overshadowed in an ensemble cast blockbuster makes him a worse actor, as proven via seconds of trailer?